As part of the course, we must create and produce an event. Some ideas have been thought of, including things we would like to possibly do, and things we are going to avoid.
Things to avoid:
- A generic band performance at a local venue.
- No audience participation.
Things we may do:
- Venue to Venue event – on one night there would be various bands and artists each performing one set at one location, with the public moving from each venue. An incentive would be involved whereby they are offered a free drink at one of the venues.
- Battle of the Bands – various acts perform and the audience chooses their favourite.
- An open mic night – anyone can have a go.
- An event for charity.